Hola Fellas


Friends call me SIEW WEN/AH WEN/SIEWPAO/AH PAO.Welcome to my blog. It brings you to the bottom of my heart❤

Tagboard





Links

JuinYi Juliet ChiChing SzeHui 新浪
Big Claps


skins by : Simple | Grey
photo : weheartit

Friday, October 7, 2011 | 0 comments
Im very very very happy today :D
I went to take chinese literature exam at chen lao shi's house wed, and ytd night she msg me my marks...I got A hehehe :) to be honest, chinese literature is really easier compared to chinese paper. Cause chinese literature, you just need to memorise the 3 books: one textbook, one drama and another novel. There are only 10 questions, each question 10 marks. If you memorise everything, you can even get 100%! But last year, dont know why, not even one candidate get A+ for chinese literature. That is impossible right? thousand over ppl taking this subject and not even one ppl score 90 marks and above. I doubt that lor. Hope this year, I can at least get an A. Work for it!

And then...today a lot of ppl text me randomly and give me help even i didnt ask for it before that. Kinda suprised :D Im truly happy for having suchhhhh good friends! Heheeee so Im in a super happy mood today! LALALALALALA, sing a happy song~

heeeee, saw this in weibo:

放下你的怨和恨,你会发现世界其实很美好!
你会过得更快乐 :D

This is sooooooo trueeee! 简单的过,我的心里现在就只有幸福


Older Post | Newer Post